Vox V847A Wah-Wah Pedal
The V847A Wah-Wah pedal is an enhanced version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time. Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, this version offers guitarists the same legendary tone with the addition of AC power capability and a buffered input jack for preserving the unprocessed guitar tone when the pedal is not engaged. The pedal's inductor has undergone a redesign to be closer in specification to the original VOX wah inductors, for improved dynamics and tone. These additions will benefit players of all genres who use a wah pedal as an integral part of their sound.
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)