Vox Tone Garage Trike Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
There are some things that go together well. Cookies and milk, Lennon and McCartney, and salt and pepper. Another one of those ideal pairings is octave and fuzz. This is an octave fuzz overflowing with vintage character, utilizing specially selected diodes. It covers not only a range of one octave up, but also two octaves down. You can choose three types of octave settings: +1 or, -1 and -2, or all upward and downward octaves to obtain thick vintage fuzz sounds. In addition, there's a tone control for +1 octave and a volume control for -2 octave. Since the Trike Fuzz operates the downward octave circuits in series and combines them in parallel with the upward octave at the end, you can create a diverse range of sounds that cannot be obtained with existing octave fuzz units.
- Discrete circuitry - the result of a relentless design philosophy
- True-bypass design provides tonal confidence even when the effect is off
- Tough die-cast body that stands up to the rigors of the road
- A versatile octave fuzz that gives you up to three octaves at once
- Three different octave modes
- Uses a special diode with a response similar to a germanium diode