Roland Factory Refurbished ItemRoland categorizes which items are deemed refurbished. When an item is refurbished it can mean:
What you really need to know:
- That the item was repaired by technicians at the Roland factory, passing full function testing and approved for resale.
- The item has a blemish from being demoed by Roland employees for training, used by endorsees, or demoed at trade shows and the like. A blemish, if any, are often very small.
- Sometimes, it can be both a repaired item and have a blemish. But here's the catch: Roland does not disclose to their dealers whether an item was deemed a refurb because of a simple blemish, or because it was repaired.
• These products carry the FULL Roland Warranty, the same as any new product.
• You are purchasing these units at a discount greater than new products.
Roland RBC-5 R-BUS Cable
The RBC-5 is a 15-foot R-BUS cable for exchanging up to eight channels of two-way, 24-bit digital audio and MIDI control information. Works with R-BUS equipped products like the VS-2480, V-Mixers and XV-5080.